Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Yo everyones.

12:57 AM / 0 comments

Picture of "adjustable wing ring"
Real silver: $45
avail at chocolate orange.
Cool editing skills right?
and I did this one on my iphone.
The app is called ColorSplash.
Get it.
It definitely works. :)
Beautiful chandelier.
COST: $20, 000
Avail at ..... you know what, you don't need to know where to get it cause it costs so damn f--king much.
T^T


-puke-
Well, yesterday, I puked in front of about 4 different classes. FML.
yes, I puked 3 times.
And some idiot guy was like: OH MY GOD, that girl's puking!!!!
So the whole class turns a looks.
THE WORST FEELING EVER.
And you know what else, when your hurling and yet, your stomach doesn't have anything to vomit.
So you're just standing there, gagging.
Well, I went home early after that.

Okay, so today: I had a lot of people asking me if i was okay, and I want to thank you for all your concerns but, truly, I'm fine. I promise I won't throw up on you.

I want to be called KOHM JAE IN instead of KIM jaein...
Cause Yun seung from city hunter calls NA NA: KOHM NANA. (kohm means bear)

OH AND ALSO, if you ever have the pleasure of meeting lee min ho, and don't give him my number and say I'm a fucking billionare. I think you know what's heading your way.

ANYWAYS,
that's my day:
how's yours?
Love, Jae-in.