Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bussing

3:14 PM / 0 comments

Hello all, blogging from the 891 bus atm. It was quiet 5 seconds ago.== until the algester stop. I'm currently listening to "attention by hyuna" it's a really short sorta catchy tune. Ooh. Song changed: madonna by secret. I like this song alot. Esp their mv. When they dance their dresses are so frilly i want to to be just like them. Lmao. Dream on jaein. ==
ma ma ma ma madonnaaaaaa. ;) anyway.... My body feels like absolute shit this morning. Like.... I've been hit by a car. D:

I was watching something on youtube like people asking for advice on something. And NO, it wasn't about love. == but she was like: i want to know what you think about my song choices. Her voice was all sexy when she was talking but when she started singing, she tried to sound all f(x) with their high yet sorta cute voices. Try hard. -shakes head-
I'm so mean. D:

Shit bro, took me 10 to write all this on my iphone. D: slowest texter.

Anyways. I'm going to indulge in my music;)

Love, Jaein