Thursday, July 28, 2011

WELCOME BAK MISS KIM -cheers yay!-

5:10 AM / 0 comments



Hello Everyone and welcome to my blog
AGAIN, it's been re-birthed
So nah, it's actually been reincarnated;)
Damn, those legs are so SEXY....
JOKES.
EW,I can't believe I just said that
-cries-

Okay, so, I have to start off with Jess Chen's beautiful
and
Delicious cup cakes.
My sweet cravings are satisfied.
Thank you.
The Christmas tree looking cupcakes
were call mountain cupcakes for some reason? ._.
LOL. anywho.
My pictures are kinda screwed up. I have no idea why.
But anyways, I decided to eat a 3 chunky kit kat thing.
have you seen the ad?
Awesome-st brick juggler in the world.
well, it wasn't juggling.
But. meh. still some madd tricks.


And here we witness a very cute couple.
The union of Devina Paramitha and Tuan Nguyen
Man, they're so... corny sometimes and a little bit horny.
LMAO.
oh god. dee don't read this!!!!!!!!!!
too late T_T
And here's another picture of the most sexiest Korean
Lee MIN HO
I LOVE YOU BABY :)and yet another kit kat chunk?
LOL. This one was kinda disappointing.
JUST PLAIN CHOCOLATE D:

OH MY GOD.
I can edit the order of the pictures?
FML.
NOOB I AM.

Okay, so Right now, I want to talk to you about my day:
In maths, I was calmly listening to the teacher and then the announcer lady comes on...
AND THIS IS WHAT I HEAR:

ATTENTION ALL GRADE 9S, WOULD OSAMA BIN LADEN PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE?
And my reaction is to tell dee, so I lean over and tell her 'cept steph and Shannon over hear and then they instantly laugh at my hilarious mishap.
LOL. so I tell just tell the class what i heard ;)

Another thing that happened:

I ragged. Not fully. but to the extent i was really pissed.
So this is what happened ;)
I was really high after school listening to music and crap so when I get on the bus with naryan, he starts filming me for like 2 minutes but I didn't notice.
When he tells me, I'm getting kinda pissed but not fully to the point where I'll show it.
So i'm joking about, and then this comes out of his mouth:
"I'M TOTALLY PUTTING THIS ON FACEBOOK"

FML moment.
I was so pissed, I just :
stopped and took my earphones out of my ear
threw my bag on the floor
stood up just said:
GIVE IT.
Now, when I suddenly change my mood to this in less than a second,
you should know not to fuck with me.
I'm dead serious.
So he's like : OKAY OKAY I'll delete it, (still laughing)
But I'm serious, I want the iPod to check, (it wasn't like i was going to break it)
So Anyways, I got really peeved and started slamming my hands on the pole.
cause basically, I can't punch.

I think he got kinda surprised at my change of personality.

I went bak to my seat. and end of story.
with a bit more peevishness radiating from me.

Another thing that happened:
we got our english assignment.---> play
I think I'm kinda excited about this :) YAY!

Another thing that happened:"
We're going to dreamworld. on the 12th of august :)
OMG YAY...
I was fully shaking listening about the rides. -jizz in my pants- ._.
Anyways. That was my day. LOL
how was yours :)
Love, Jaein